Sunday, February 20, 2011

A World Where Everyone Has The Best Education (And other stuff!)

Recently at my church, GCC, we started a new series called "Picture This". They told people to send in pictures of themselves with their sign of how they want to change their community and help people. People have been sending their pictures and there are lots! I want to contribute to this! So yesterday, when we were sitting down in church an amazing Idea popped into my mind! So i wrote it down on the back of a paper in the handbooky thing... It Read "A Country Where Everyone Has An Education." That is my sign. But I changed it a little so that it is going to be "A WORLD where everyone has the BEST Education." I got this idea from a speech i had to write. The speech was about "If I were the leader of the free world, The first Issue I would adress would be...." I chose the education of kids and Teens in America. I discovered Maybe i should have expanded my horizons! Not just Kids and teens in AMERICA, but the education of kids and Teens everywhere. Some countries such as China and Japan Have amazing Education for their children, but a lot of countries Kids dont even get to go to school! I want a country where EVERYONE gets to have the privlage of learning. I think it's a privlage to learn unlike other kids. I want to make a change in the world. I want other kids in other countries to have good educations too! I don't know exactly what I'm supposed to do to help, but thats only because im 13. I can encourage other people to help those countries that dont have good educations for their children. I am fully aware that there are people out there known as Missionaries that do go around and help countries with their water supplies and their educations and other things to help them, but there are other countires. Most people focus on the countries in Africa, and Asia and in Central america, But I want to know about the people in Indonesia. What about them. I'm sure there are missionaries that have gone to Indonesia and other Islands in that area to help them and have made a GREAT chang in their lives, but i want to make sure that they have more of a change in their lives. I have a passion for the Education of other people. I love to help people and try to get kids in my classes to actually care about their grades, because without caring they won't be able to go on to do great things. I want to make sure that other people, not just in my school but all over the world, have good educations. I want a reassurance that people are out there helping them. Rebuilding schools and homes that have been destroyed, and giving kids the privlage to learn. I want a World where Everyone Has the BEST education!!

I'm not exactly sure what to write now, because i have really just written all i wanted to get out of my system! Ummmmm.....My Step mom and I started our own Biggest Looser kind of Boot camp Called "Bootie Camp!" We started that today and had fun with it! I can't wait for tomorrow! I'm going to exersize a little at home then I'm going to run for a while if it's not snowing or raining outside. (If that happens i will be extremly upset and cry.) Then when stephanie gets home, I'm going to do 200 jumping jacks with her and 50 crunches, and then walk a mile with her! Oh what fun!!

If you read my recent posts about trying to get second chair in band, I'm not sure if everyone knows yet, BUT I GOT IT!! I got second chair and I am rejoiceful! It made me extremly happy when i found out, but then sad because Austin got last :( and Mckayla got thrid chair. (Which is right next to mine! ☻) I lvoe sitting next to Mckayla though we get in trouble sometimes....because of me... baaaaad me! But i am in love with band! I was chosen for chinese new year mini woodwind ensamble for the library which was on friday and went really well! I had so much fun with that!

Yesterday I went to a baby shower with Stephanie, for her cousin Amber. I had fun! I got to dress a baby doll with one hand with Savannah! We almost won.. but didn't. But I did win for getting a good score on a Baby animal naming game... thing. I got a White Lilac and Lavender candel and some Sandal wood and something spray that smells pretty good! That's my back up when i run out of Twilight woods.

I finished a young hoosier book today. I think thats six this year. I have to get reading a lot now because my battle of the Books team is going up against a really good team by the name of "The Super Heros Without Capes" which consists of four girls (I think)that read a lot and won last year (i think). Anyway i have to read a lot and thats that! I can't wait to start reading the other books. I've only read a few and there is twenty. I gots to step up my game! I can't wait for the Battle! The Mini Ninjas Vs. The Super Heros Without Capes! I won't allow them to win. Even if we loose, we'll dominate in the losers bracket, then probably have to go up against them, again... I can' wait for that!!!

Well, thats all I have to say for today! Peace out little pewny humans!

A. Joy ♥

1 comment:

  1. You never cease to amaze me, and make me proud :) I'm so happy that you're this passionate about education. Even though you are "only 13", as you say, you are wise beyond your years and I'm sure you can think of great ways to help others if you put your mind to it. Keep reading, keep helping people. You have a heart for others, and that's exactly what Jesus wants from each of us.

    Great job at the Chinese New Year ensemble, and on second chair... but I already told you that :)

    Bootie Camp kicked my butt today, haha! I'm ready for bed and it's only 7pm! Love you, girly!

    ReplyDelete