Saturday, February 26, 2011

A day with mommy(For Girls ONLY)

Ah, it's been a tiring day of walking and convincing. My feet hurt, and so do my knees. I went shopping with my WONDERFUL, AMAZING, MAGNIFICENT mommy! She took me to the mall and bought me lots of clothes, and lots of other stuff. She bought me so much, and is still giving me a hundred dollars for my D.C. trip! I love her so much and i can't explain how greatful i am for her!

We went to JC penny's and got me some stuff for me that i had been wanting for a while, Bras! Now i have my first really real bras! Two!! SO FREAKING EXCITED!!! Then we went to the pet shop to look at the pretty puppies! We walked around for a little bit, stopping at the disney store and i got a Animal shirt (Animal from the Muppets) and a perry the platypus shirt and a perry hat!!! I love it! I am wearing it right now for a matter of fact. I almost got a duck hat that was like a snow hat, but i didn't and its okay.... i'll get that duck hat eventually! (lol) Then we went to barnse and nobels and i got the latest book of the warriors series! YAY! and then we went to claires and got some earrings. I got some that were animals from the Ark, like Zebras, and leapoards and lions and giraffes. Then we went to a shoe store and got some shoes for both me and my mommy! I got just shoes that kind of look like converse, but arent. I luvs them! Then we went to hot topic for a little bit so i could show her who gir was, and we looked through some stuff there. Then we went to a makup store and mom did my make up, From cover up to mascara! and she got me some bare minerals make up. Very very awesome.

Then we went to an amazing lunch at Olive Garden! So yummy and fufilling! im still full. Then we went To walmart and got some more clothes, and jeans and t-shirts and tank tops and A FADORA!! hehehehe, i love the fadora. She also bought me a new razor, A Venus razor. Cant wait for that...Oh and while we were in the mall we went to bath and body works and she bought me some hand sanitizer and a wall flower lilac blossom pluch in...it smells amazing!! I can smell it out here and its in my room. I love it! She also bought me some body wash and two new body sprays. P.S. I love you and a new one that i cannot think of the name! Then after walmart we went to the highschool and hung out there.

Then after my time ran out at the highschool, i hurried to uncle jimmies. I babysat for Christina and Joeseph and Izel with my cousin, Esin. Im not sure if that is her name... my mind just went completly blank. We watched a movie and i talked with Esin about my family and what i want to be when i grow up. I had a lot of fun, up until i tried to get christi and Joe into bed. They ran around the house, then their parents walked in and they got in trouble... it was pretty funny. For me at least.

All in all i had a pretty good day! Shopping, Show chiors and Babysitting...Fun. Im tired and i need to go to sleep now. So good night world. See you another day!

A. Joy ♥

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you got some good alone-time with your mom, and had fun! A little shopping therapy is always good for the female spirit, haha! Let everyone know you're up for babysitting more, so you can make the rest of your WASHINGTON D.C. TRIP money :) I'm so proud of you, and the young woman you are becoming. Love you, sweets. XOXO

    ReplyDelete