Friday, February 25, 2011

Changed for good

I have just really listened to the "For good" from the musical Wicked. I cried! So many people i thought of when i listened to it. Mostly my best friend, Mckayla. Ugh, I love her so much!

I mostly thought about mckayla, because she is such a good friend to me, and she has had such a HUGE impact on my life! She brought the true crazy person out of me. And i love her for it. I will be hanging out with Mckayla for the rest of my life. If i move and never see her again i will bawl until i do see her again. I couln't live with out her. She is like my sister. She knows me like the back of her hand. (Hopefully, cause i know her like the back of my hand.) We tell eachother almost everything! We have so much in commom. I love her so much and i don't know what my life would be without her. Shes always there to be an encouragement to me. She doesnt get mad at me when i call her names, she just laughs and calls me one back. Although i found out that poking her makes her angry, i love her, but its still fun to poke her...

Another person i thought of was my friend Austin. Yeah, this is a girly song, but he's changed my life so much too! And i've helped him bring out the crazy zombie that lives inside him....well hes not a zombie, but HEY! who cares!

My step mom was another person i thought of. She has about the same impact on my life as mckayla does. She's shown me an amazing outlook on life. She helped me learn to love EVERYONE equally, just as god does. She helps me and is always ready to listen to me when i need her. I love her so much. I don;t know what i would do without her too. I look forward to seeing her each day. I love to ride around random places with her, just for the heck of it, and i LOVE, how she lets me. She is always there to encourage me when i need it. She provides so much stuff for me, and my my family, and i love her for that. She does so much me. We have so much in common too, and i love that about her!

These people and MANY more have changed my life in some way. I love each and everyone of them in my own special way. Because of everyone in my life I am changed for good in some way. They have each left an imprint on my life. They will always be in my heart no matter what, everyone can count on that.

1 comment:

  1. My dearest, there are no words for how much you mean to me. I love you with all of my heart! :) Thank you for this. I feel the same way about you. God knew what He was doing when He brought our family together! XOXO

    ReplyDelete