Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Catching up on a few things....

Christmas is just around the corner. My christmas concert for school is coming up! Though i am excited i am also very very nervous even though its very very rare that i actually get nervous. I know my friends and family will be out in the audience But i can't bring myself to use that as the confidence that i usually have. When I get out on that stage all by myself i will look out into the audience and if my family doesn't wave to me i won't sing. I Just need the reassurance that their are watching me. I really hope that everyone that i hope are out there are actually out there or i will be very sad. I want to have that reassurance and confidence that i usually have when i am on stage by myself but this time I'm kind of doubting myself on that part. On the brightside i know that if I mess up no one will know because no one really knows the song im singing. If you do your either in my class and you've heard it, or your just weird...... which would be weird. I am looking forward to that moment where I hear those applauds for me. That always makes my day when i am alone onstage. Everyone who reads this and is going to the concer better sit in the front row for my song and be clapping the loudest. Even though i cannot see the future i REALLY hope that i sing it just right! If you are there it will help a LOT.

My Eighth Grade year has been full of Victories and Defeats this year. My biggest defeats aren't really that big! But to me they mean so much. One of my biggest defeats was, well, I know it may sound funny but it was getting a B in math, for a short period of time. I believe that is my biggest defeat that i am willing to share. Tehe... One of my greatest victories is being submitted to a leadership convention by Mrs. Cammenga. I didn't know for a while but then my step mom told me and i felt so proud of myself. This year, i know i may sound a little self centered but so many people have told me to be proud of myself and be happy that i've achieved what i have. And I am. I am very happy and so very proud and i really hope others feel the same!

About a few weeks ago i spent about an hour, maybe longer, with Stephanie. We went through a lot of what she had written for essays and just for fun. I loved to hear her reading to me while we had cookies. (the cookies were yummy) Some of the things she read were funny and some were sad. I loved them all. She is an amazing writer and i love to hear what she has written. I am so proud of her because just last week she told me that she was proposed with a writing job for a woman who was wanting her life story written into a play. When I heard that she had asked stephanie i was so very proud and happy for her. Then the next day i believe or maybe a few days after she came into the house and said, "You know that writing job i had told you about?" I told her i did. She smiled and told me "Well, I met with the woman and she gave me the job, I even started writing some of the stuff down." I was so happy for her! I was so proud too. I am so very proud of her in so many ways not just for this but in so many other ways. She can make me so happy when im having a crappy day, thats one thing i love about her. She can make me laugh when i cry unlike a lot of people. She always looks on the brightside when shes talking to me and i love it. I love how no one else is like her and can make me as happy as she can. If your reading this i love you so much stephanie!! More that you can ever imagine!

I don't really know what else to write about so i think i'll jsut sign out for now! I might actually start writing on here more often now that i can actually remember. Well, bye peace out!!
Aria Joy

1 comment:

  1. I just had the worst day, and I sat down on the sofa at work after I clocked out, so I could get caught up on my computer stuff -- and I read your blog. Words cannot express how I feel about you, sweetheart. You are aptly named, because you are a joy. I am so touched, so blessed, and so proud all at the same time. I love you with all my heart, and I cannot tell you how happy I am that God put you in my life when He gave me your dad!!! You are an amazing and incredible daughter, a compassionate and loving young woman, and so very talented in so many ways -- singing, writing, drawing, and so much more. THANK YOU for all of this. I love you!

    ReplyDelete