Saturday, May 29, 2010

YIPPIE!

last night my brothers came to my last choir performance! i was soo happy when i saw them in the audience. i tried not to let the tears of joy stream down my cheeks and i did thankfully! but they were there in my eyes. i was overjoyed last night really just sooooo happy! michael and zachary both said i was really good and suprisingly michael gave me a hug! :) that meant lots and lots to me and i think i did better than the performance on friday! AND i ran into the microphone! everyone thought it was funny!! (including me!) i was really excited when i came out on stage and michael said "woo go aria!" i almost started to laugh. That was the very first and last performance that the came to this year! I love them both very much and im very greatful to have them in my life!

Also, i finished a very interesting yet very good book called The Thief of Always. I loved it very much and it was such a wonderful yet kind of creepy adventure! Some of the characters just creeped me out! Well okay almost all of the creeped me out! the book was by Clive Barker, also the author of the book i started called Abarat. I didn't get to finish that book but i will! that was my 23rd book this year! im on to my next book which im not exactly sure what it is yet but hopefully will get one! well

well i think that's about it for today! Have a great memorial day and rest of the week!

A. Joy

2 comments:

  1. Wait i think they might come to my band concert! so not the last!!! lolz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew they'd like it if they gave it a shot :) See, blogging helps, doesn't it?! You did a wonderful job at your concert and we are all so very proud of you. You have incredible stage presence and character in your face and in your voice, and you definitely stand out in a crowd! Love you always!

    ReplyDelete