Saturday, May 22, 2010

I could never be prouder...

I was just thinking about how proud i am of my brothers. I love them very much (even though i really dont show it)and i am soooo very proud of them. Really i could never be prouder of anyone else, not even myself. I go to every concert and performance they have and I always say to myself "im so proud of them". I love watching my brothers perform and i don't like to miss any oppertunities to see them perform. But i thinks it's funny because i go to almost, no, every performance they have and i still haven't seen them come to one of mine. I just hide it that i don't really care but truth is I get really hurt when i don't see them there. I try my best to keep them proud of me but i know they're not really as proud of me as i am of them. if i could have one wish in the whole world.... well maybe two the first one would be that my brothers would be proud of me. that they would show it in some way. After my performances in choir and band and drama i look happy to see my other family there and i am very happy to see that they could take time and come see me perform but all i want, maybe just once, is to see my brothers out in that audience watching me. some day i hope i can make them proud and let them know that I could never be prouder of anyone else in my whole life.

A. joy

5 comments:

  1. You're right. I know a lot of times it is because they have other things going on in the evening or during your performance times, but when they don't, they should be there out of respect and family unity. I know they don't show it much either, but they do love you. Brothers are different, especially older brothers, in that they do not always show their affection when you are younger, but you should know that, when the chips are down, they will be there for you in a heartbeat. It's rough when you are younger because you are all figuring out your lives and you all have different personalities, but as you grow up and are out of the house on your own, you will come together more emotionally and spend that quality time that you are craving. But... being that they ARE brothers, they'll probably always pick on you just a little :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you! awww now you got me crying!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aria, I want you to know how proud I am. I love you very much, and it makes me smile to see how tender hearted you are. I just wanted to share with you that when I was young and had 2 older brothers myself, they never came to any of my shows or concerts. They were busy, but I knew in my heart that they loved me and were proud of my talents. They always stuck up for me, but they still hurt my feelings and we always fought a lot.
    NOW--men are just like that. Brothers don't really like to show their feelings toward their sisters, because i really don't think they feel comfortable doing it. But when they have someone in their lives, like a wife or girlfriend or daughter, it all changes. Just wait until they are grown up and a little more mature, and you'll KNOW that their proud of you. They do love you. Women think a little more with our emotions than men do. You'll understand more when you get older. That's just how men are... I love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aria, you have such a wonderful open heart. Brothers are strange beings ! Believe me I know....they don't show feelings to little sisters usually unless they are annoying feelings ! lol But I know that when they actually stop and think about it, they are proud of you ! They have a lot to be proud of in you. We all do. Love ya sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. aria. your amazing. and i love you like a little sister to me. your perfect. dont ever change. i love you ♥

    ReplyDelete