Thursday, June 17, 2010

Tiring Work

This week I've been helping babysit my cousin Keagan. He is a very energetic kid and very tiring too. Yesterday my grandma and I had him for ten hours. I took care of him for 5 hours and she took care of him for five hours. today we had him for 6 hours her 3,me three hours. I am very exausted and i am going to babysit him tomorrow by myself for a few hours. I love babysitting him and i love him but boy is he a VERY strange kid.

I found out Keagan doesn't really like ice cream. He doesn't really like ANY sweets! He likes salads for lunch. He LOVES to clean. His favorite activity to do is sweep! i think to myself "WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH THIS KID???" ((what the heck are his parents doing to him?????))

For people that know me yeah im a strange kid and i'm proud of it! But wow! I found a kid even straner than me!!! and i mean that in a bad way! Yeah i love him but something is seriously wrong with him. Adults may think "Oh boy his parents raised him right! He's healthy and he loves to clean." yeah it's true but really his friends are probably going to think "what is wrong with him". I don't mean to be mean but me thinking as a 12-year-old kid come on seriously??

well that's all i have to write! keep Reading!

A. Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment